PAINFULGLADS

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

PAINFULGLADS

Postby painprincess1 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:55 pm

boy do i have painful glad under my left ear, it is keeping me awake. ive beem up a few night with little one having a nasty cold and temp.
also i been running around like a mad thing.as i live with my mum and dad i do most of the house work as i dont py rent , so that my job to keep the house clean. dont get me wrong there no worried as much as i am .i hate unclean floors lol.so i been busy. apart from fibro i dont feel ill and blood tst all back fine apart from vit d which still waiting for.pain killer dont help at all.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: PAINFULGLADS

Postby denys » Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 am

Dont overdo things, make sure you try to pace so that you dont burn out, as lack of sleep plus over exertion will just make you feel worse. If your gland doesnt go down soon then I would get it checked out :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: PAINFULGLADS

Postby shazq » Thu May 23, 2013 7:21 pm

:hugs: Agree with Denys, make sure you pace yourself otherwise you will make yourself worse.Take some breaks in between.
Hope you feel better soon.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems