Feet hurting ANYBODY ???????

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Feet hurting ANYBODY ???????

Postby kazza65 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Hi

For the last couple of days i have felt something happening in my foot.

Last night when i stood to go get wash and into my pj's any left foot started throbbing when i put it to the ground it felt it was getting crushed.
Then today when i put my shoes which are soft i could off screamed they hurt so much. When i wastrying to walking about it felt like somebody was stabbing the heel of my feet.

Whilst i have been out i have noticed the pain slowly getting worse and when i took my shoes of i noticed round my ankles was puffy and there was a big indentantion where my socks had been.

Does anybody else suffer with this... before i pester my GP

Thanks

karen :-D
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Re: Feet hurting ANYBODY ???????

Postby *Lisa* » Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Possible plantar fascia ?

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/heel-pain/ ... ction.aspx

seems a very commen fibro associated condition.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby kazza65 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:12 pm

i feel like :scream-1: ing has anybody got or had burning soles of there feet.. :crazy: senation i think...

For the last two days don't know whether it something to do with the sunny weather were having, but my feet have been burning to the point i've had to wrap them in towel that have been soaked in the bath with cold water..

And then i sit with the like this for an hour the i have my heat pad on them but this isn't doing anything...

Also my knee and shoulders have become very painful so i'm think its a flare up..

It really begin to get me down :scream-1: .................

I going to try and get an appointment for the doctors next week because my finger have swollen to the point i can't bend them i doing everything rigid fingered. and they really hurt when i try to bend them...

If any body has any idea to what is causing this............

thanks Karen
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Karen, with you making your post on this existing topic you started, I've removed the identical post you made as a separate topic to save on the confusion and chaos that comes when duplicated replies are made. The board where this topic has been placed is also more suitable than where you had placed your other topic.

Sadly, I don't have any advice for you on what might help you other than to see your GP, esp with how you have described it in your latest post.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Flash » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 pm

I have suffered with heel pain for years. I couldn't put my feet down for some time in the mornings and would walk on tip toe. A reflexologist told me it was a trapped nerve in the low left side of my back. I mentioned this to a shiatsu practitioner who worked on that area. I now don't have the problem as often. It comes and goes but not everyday.
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Lizzyear » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Hi Karen, :-D
Oh! I so sympathise!! :pull-hair:
I have terrible problems with my feet!!to the point I can hardly walk on them some days, heels are especially bad, :waiting: my ruemy doc gave me a steroid injection in my heel, hasn't really helped tho. I even the little raised bits in the shower floor to stop you slipping extremely painful. I don't walk very much ow, just around the house. I put it down to fibro symptoms?
Hope the pain has eased a bit for ou.
Take care , :grouphug: :flowers: :hugs:
Lizzy
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems