Not coping!

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Not coping!

Postby annablack » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:38 am

Thank you very much Whoami. It's not an easy path as we all know, but I'll getting there. Thank you all again.
annablack
UKFM Member

Not coping!

Postby pinky1 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi Anna,
Sorry I'm also joining this thread late! I'm a previous self harmer, I severely cut my arm for years. Started age 15 and now at nearly 32 years old its been over 3 years since I cut. And over 3 years since I even had the urge.
I had 5 surgeries to repair damaged tendons and muscle.
Just wanted to say I've been in that awful place so many times. I guess I've spent more of my adult life mentally unwell than I have well. I don't even fit the diagnosis I had anymore :-)
I'm glad to read that you're feeling a bit better.
I had a lot of help and a lot of very intense therapy. I also had to work very hard to be in the place I am now mental health wise.

I totally believe if I can do it then anyone can.
Massive hugs!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
pinky1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:06 am

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby annablack » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 am

Sorry for disappearing again. Ended up having a relapse, but hopefully I'm picking up a bit now. I have made a few very difficult decisions, but hopefully everything will be for the best.
annablack
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems