pain in hands

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

pain in hands

Postby cherylb » Thu May 30, 2013 9:07 pm

hi lately I have noticed that at night my fingers become very stiff and sore to bend. I didn't think to much about it till I mentioned it to the doctor. my little finger can have the feeling of restless legs and then I get pain in my wrists. my dr is sending me for an xray on both hands has anyone else got this issue
will eventually get there....wherever THERE may be
cherylb
cherylb
UKFM Member

Re: pain in hands

Postby whoami » Thu May 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Cherylb.......when your hands hurt it is hard to do much of anything, I feel for you.

My hands get terribly painful. The wrist joints, fingers and on top where thumb and index finger meet. I have OA so that is the main reason for the pain. The top joints in my fingers are being affected. They are fused straight and won't bend. This started when I was 40 but thr fibro when I was 32.

I hope the Dr can help you. I have two creams I use....Voltaren and the other Arnica. They don't smell the best but they help a bit. Good luck!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: pain in hands

Postby denys » Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 am

Hope they find out what is causing it and can do something to help :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems