Anyone had this???

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone had this???

Postby jumpingjax » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

Hi All,

Yesterday I had to take to my bed as the fatigue came and swallowed me up but whilst I was resting the strangest thing happened. My feet were cold (normal for me) but I had this strange sensation like a warm wave sweep over my legs. They remained warm for ages (a bit like a hot flush but just over my legs)!!! has anybody else experienced this??

It really was weird, but I have noticed from time to time that I get "hot spots" in my toes or occasionally in my thumbs, but have never had a full blown "leg flush" before.

Also, has anybody tried the "green lipped muscle tablets" that are supposed to help with joint pain??

I have to say at the moment I am pretty fed up with all this FM business and think I would quite like my old life back.....
jumpingjax
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone had this???

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:59 pm

One of the symptoms is burning pain so possibly it could be that or speak with your GP to rule out any other problems. :-)
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby jumpingjax » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi Lisa,

No it definitely wasn't the burning pain, I know that pain as I get it in my wrists all the time. This wasn't unpleasant, just strange and a new sensation!!!

I'll mention it next time I visit the docs.

Cheers,

Jax
jumpingjax
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:53 pm

As long as it isnt painful :-D :-D :-D no I havent tried the mussels but have heard of them before, I too would like my old life back :-? :-? :-? :-? I get that odd creepy crawlie sensation so maybe its something like that but its best to get it checked out
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems