Nausea

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Nausea

Postby Picklepudding » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:58 pm

I'm suffering terribly from nausea today...I suffer from nausea regularly, especially during the night which is when today's bout started. Could this be this fibro related and does anyone have any tips to ease it?
Crohn's, IBS, plantar fasciitis, psoriasis, Vitamin D deficiency, minimal osteoarthritis, possible Hughes Antiphospholipid Syndrome and fibromyalgia...I'm a walking medical encyclopaedia!
Picklepudding
UKFM Member

Re: Nausea

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Moved you onto this board Pickle with you asking about another possible health matter, it should hopefully mean you get some useful answers :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Nausea isn't uncommon for us unfortunately :( :( :( It can come about due to things like meds affecting our stomachs and causing reflux. At times when I am having particularly painful and/or fatigued times as well as having extra stress and worries thrown into things, it can be triggered off for me.

Ginger can be helpful in easing it, I keep ginger root capsules in the house for :yikes: :yikes: :alien: :alien: teenager as he often feels :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: when travelling, plus there are meds you can be prescribed to help ease things off if it is really bad.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems