xray up date

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

xray up date

Postby dolphintara » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:35 pm

hi
hope everyone all ok , hope you all had and are having nice weather , not good for me as sweating more , just had the result for xray on my fingers and wrist , well not arthrists , its just more pain for fm , so now have to deal with , pain in my fingers and wrists , my legs are so painfull to touch , but now hurt on my feet , is this normal ????
I hae been trying to be more active but im suffering , im having someone round to see what I can have fitted in household , as getting out of bath is a nightmare , getting out of bed , and getting up and down stairs ,

Well im off now I had a moan , and keep smilling :-D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D :-D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: xray up date

Postby Tracie » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 am

Sending you hugs
Tracie
UKFM Member

Postby Artygirl » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 pm

:hugs:
Hope you get something sorted that will help you around the house. You say you are trying to be active but are suffering afterwards. Are you pacing yourself? I find it hard to stand for very long because of the pain in my feet so have learned the hard way that for every little thing I do I need to sit down and rest. I know this isn't practical for a lot of people, especially if you have children or are working, but I'm learning that finding what your limitations are is important.

Take care and hope you keep smiling too!
Jennifer

"You can't fail if you never stop trying." Yogi Bear
Artygirl
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:04 pm

I hope you get the gadgets you need to help :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems