Swelling of legs & Ankles.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Swelling of legs & Ankles.

Postby kazza65 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:29 pm

:-? I've been noticing this a few times when i have done any walking that my ankles/legs swell to the point that my socks cut into my legs when i take them off. :(

Also i have noticed that my finger are also starting to sieze :( up to the point that i can't bend :cry: them to make a fist, because if i was to make a fist i think my skin would bust. :cry: :cry:

I take amitriptyline 40mg at night
pregablin 200mg three times a day
Mst Continus 15mg twice a day and 30mg at night

SO any idea's as to why this has started happening or if this is part of the fibro family off aliments.
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Re: Swelling of legs & Ankles.

Postby denys » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:35 am

Others have said they suffer with swelling, if it is something new then get it checked out with your GP
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Swelling of legs & Ankles.

Postby BonnGayle » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:54 pm

I have this most years although this year it seems especially bad , try nettle tea and sleeping with your feet propped up ( Ive rolled some old towels up to make a bolster) Ive got one piggy trotter and I can only wear my velcro sandals atm :woot: :woot: ...not :lol:
Fibro,PCOS,Asthma,excema and Dyspraxia ( undiagnosed because it didnt exist then )
what does'nt kill us just makes us stronger!
BonnGayle
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems