update from hospital

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

update from hospital

Postby dolphintara » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:35 pm

hi everyone
My update from hospital , just for him to say he was more worried about my legs called it compartment syndrome , which means have to have dye injected in my body then scan , operation on my legs , great another thing wrong , I just wish they have something nice to say , make me smile not sad when I leave ,

thank you for reading
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: update from hospital

Postby Sue1968 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:30 am

Hi Dolphintara

I'm so sorry to hear this news, if you need a friend to talk to inbox me and hopefully that may help. Other than that, it might be good news once they do the scan, make sure you take someone with you to the hospital so you don't have to go alone, best way as they will probably give ou lots of information and if you are anything like me I FORGET virtually straight away, so I take my best friend, who then can relay the information to my mum and dad(they don't live together).

Again I'm sorry to hear this is come to light

Take care

Sue68
Sue1968
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Sorry to hear you are now facing this and will be wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby dolphintara » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:21 pm

hi

thank you guys , had the bone scan and x-ray , seen doctor yesterday , he has done me referrals to the surgeon , I have a busy diary the doctor has said ,

I got all upset in there as I feel like im trapped in this body, but I guess we all feel like this ,

thank you sue for the support

keep :-D :-D :-D :-D

take care tara
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:04 pm

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: tara
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby dolphintara » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:49 pm

thank you denys

love the flowers they are beautiful , just thought I send present back

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: [chocolate] [chocolate]
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems