Any foot docs out there to give me advice??!!

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Any foot docs out there to give me advice??!!

Postby animeemo3 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:14 pm

hi all,
quick questions for any foot docs that (hopefully) may be reading this. i need help! i've been searching for weeks on what i can do with this growth on my foot and i have go nowhere! :cry: my gp isn't much help, although i am seeing him in about a week to see what he can do. i just need to find out what can be done to it lol bit of a long stretch, but hopefully someone can help, its driving me :crazy:
animeemo3
UKFM Member

Re: Any foot docs out there to give me advice??!!

Postby denys » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 pm

sorry we arent qualified to give out advice and any doc/health prof that tries without seeing the lump would be a bit daft. Have you asked to be referred to a podiatrist/chiropodist :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: just wondering if they would be the right place to go :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: really hard to know what else to suggest.

What does your doc think it is :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you get sent to see the right person and it gets sorted out for you
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems