Endometriosis

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Endometriosis

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi all.
I have fibro for 3 years, migraine associated vertigo for 5 years. IBS. Pcos. Asthma. Some type of food allergy. Slight irregular heart beat. I also have the odd panic attack. Im only 32 and on lots of medication and started to get some different pains and kind of just left it as thought it was just one of my conditions. But had a google the other day and thought i would go to the docs and she suggested endometriosis so got to have a scan in a couple of weeks and then have keyhole to see how bad it is. Pretty scary as never had any kind of op, and just think having fibro will just make the pain and recovery worse. Has anyone with fibro had this investigation before. I have spoken to non fibro people and they said its fine and your ok in a few days,but think fibro might make it different. As im trying for a baby pcos was bad enough but having pcos and endometriosis seems impossible to have a baby x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Re: Endometriosis

Postby denys » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Just explain you have fibro and rest up afterwards and you should be fine :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: they dont find anything and the extra pain goes away :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems