[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Off Balance Feelings

Off Balance Feelings

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Off Balance Feelings

Postby Tel1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi All

I forgot to mention the other day about this. I have been experiencing as though I am going to fall backwards especially when I am
out shopping or in the post office.. I do get it occasionally indoors, but it just seems more so when I am out. I thought to myself, surely this can't be another symptom to Fibro, but I have read that is can be for some people, suffice to say I am certainly getting it and
this is worrying me, because I just think, it must be something else that is wrong not just to do with Fibro?? :yikes:

One way I am describe who I feel, is that, imagine you were swimming and then you can't touch the bottom of the pool and kind of balance panic sets in.. that is kind of how it is.... :crazy: I have had this since about April this year....naturally I was thinking to
myself. it's only the Fibro it's only the Fibro, stop worrying, but of course when us Fibro people seem to have endless symptoms and
new experienced< I thought to myself I must ask you guys if any of you get this? :scream-1:
Tel1
UKFM Member

Re: Off Balance Feelings

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:12 pm

I've had major balance problems from the start of symptoms appearing. Mine have been attributed to headaches/migraines with a nod to FM adding to their intensity.

Whilst it could be FM that is mixing things up to make you feel like this, there is just as much a chance that it could be due to something else as well.

Might be necessary for a trip to the docs to try and find out the cause :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby SuzyVB » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 am

May be worth getting your blood pressure checked too. I often feel like that & we have a BP machine at home as hubbie has high blood pressure. When I feel like that you can guarantee my BP is below 90/60
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Postby Tel1 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Thank guys for the response :-D My BP is usually higher than being low, so maybe it is that? :yikes:

I have mentioned this to the rheumatologist and the neurologist and they have told me that I have nothing
neurologically wrong with me!! but then I said I thought Fibro was a neurological thing?? then silence:))
They said in the letters to me and the GP that they can say in *very* strong terms that there is nothing
wrong with my brain etc.... I just hope they are right :yikes:
I will just have to see if I keep getting it ( not that I want it:)) and go from there.... something else to *worry*
about eh :cry:

Thanks to all..
Tel1
UKFM Member

Postby SuzyVB » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:22 pm

You can pick up a cheap BP monitor in Lloyds pharmacy
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems