Depression

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Depression

Postby migrembe » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:54 am

Hi, I understand people are struggling, i am one of those with little or no support network, even those that were around have now got tired and gone somewhere else to play and so be it. I to cannot deal with other people's darkness i have enough of my own, but no one can see it or understand it, so i try and pretend that life is wonderful in the hope that the men in white coats really will come along and take me somewhere nice.I do have this strange thought sometimes of sitting on the floor in the shopping center and counting the floor tiles in the hope that they will come quicker. I've had the dark thoughts of suicide but i know i don't want to die. I want to live but i don't know how. With each passing week i become more and more isolated and if it wasn't for the occasional trips to the Dr's i would probably not see anyone at all. From a busy life as a staff nurse i am trying hard to make the best of a bed situation. The constant battle for money and then when you finally get it the constant worry that they will take it away again. I tell myself that life is ok and it could be worse. Depression is an evil dark beast but others have found peace with it. A person from work has had FMS for years and although she has been off sick she is now back at work, it's all to do with money. Not sure what we can do about the money though.
Wishing you all a calm and peaceful day :grouphug:
migrembe
UKFM Member

Re: Depression

Postby Flash » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:52 am

Completely understand migrembe. We have more in common than you think. We are all different people with different lives, surrounded by different people with different attitudes. We have different ways of coping and different futures ahead of us.

But we have the same condition and that's what makes us all able to understand each other.

My light shine in all your dark corners. :grouphug: :blowkiss: :grouphug: :blowkiss: :grouphug:
Flash
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems