Fatigue/Physically Exhausted

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fatigue/Physically Exhausted

Postby Diane64 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi there sorry to not have noticed the other replies since my last.. my shifts are 14.5 hours and 18 hours at the weekend, this will be changing to working on site for 24.30 hours after the new year, so no you didnt misread..lol.. i have raised concerns with management in regards to my fibro and they have referred me to an independant health service to check i am capable of doing the shifts.. i suppose it will be a case of wait and see.. As much as i ache all over its more of mind over matter at present, i am still able to work and do approx 4 classes of work outs a week as well as jogging, all im doing is trying to stay as fit as i can, do what i can and stay well..chocolate, wine and hugs works wonders though!! haha.. :-D :lol: xx
Diane64
UKFM Member

Re: Fatigue/Physically Exhausted

Postby bandj » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi i work 25 hrs per week and feel fatigued most of the time on Friday I was having to do an hour long computer based training and could feel myself nodding off! Not unusual for me. I often fall asleep in the chair on an eevening too.

Keep on saying I can carry on through the pain but not the fatigue. Gp nods and mmm's at me but can't suggest anything. I describe it as hitting a brick wall and I've nothing left. I take supplements and they help a bit, I think.

I do understand where you're coming from. I can't give up work because we have a mortgage and hubby is too ill to work.

You could claim Personal Indepence Payment which has replaced DLA and that looks at help you need to live your life and it doesn't matter if you work. Go to cab for their help if you do decide to claim.

And good luck with everything!
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems