essential thrombocythaemia

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

essential thrombocythaemia

Postby libbiek30 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:11 pm

I was diagnosed with fm 7 years ago and have symptoms such as fatigue, pain in legs, knees and hips, I have ins and irritable bladder. After nav by regular blood tests I have been also diagnosed with essential thrombocythaemia. I have had high platelets for the last 5 years but consultant doesn't think symptoms r from the et. I have researched it and found lots of people get fatigue, bone pain and night sweats which I also have. I am so confused has anyone bin diagnosed with et as well as fm? :-?
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Re: essential thrombocythaemia

Postby denys » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Sorry havent heard of anyone on here having it but you never know :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby libbiek30 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 am

Thanks just wondered if there were any links between the two. :)
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Have you asked Dr Googly and his Mega Encyclopaedia of Pills, Potions and Pawlyness to see if there could be a link between the 2 conditions??

I haven't come across anything on here about a link between the 2 conditions, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems