anyone got postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

anyone got postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome?

Postby Wackers34 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:29 pm

This might explain some of my heart racing and tremor problems...does anyone else suffer from low blood pressure and quick heartbeat when standing from sitting?

I get really bad dizziness also and feeling faint all the time

Im going to mention to doc when I next see them as its a symptom Im noticing more and more...relaxation techniques are not working...I thought it might be anxiety, but im not so sure...Its interesting because on the medical website I looked on it said POTS symptoms can be helped by drinking two glasses of water - I did this today and my heart rate slowed down (did this before I knew that you should do this!)

Symptoms are pretty much same as fibro, but im wondering if its something that can go hand in hand with fibro? If so it can be treated and may make a lot of symptoms disappear:

Dizziness
Fainting
Headache
Tiredness
Poor memory
Poor concentration
Sense of anxiety
Difficulty with exercise
Purple discoloured feet Bowel problems
Sweating
Nausea
Poor sleep
Weakness
Visual disturbances
Shakiness
Palpitations
Neck/shoulder pain
Wackers34
UKFM Member

Re: anyone got postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome?

Postby denys » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:58 am

Hope you get sorted out quickly, sounds very scary :shock: :shock: :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems