Sinus Arrythmia

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sinus Arrythmia

Postby Wackers34 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:51 pm

has anyone else had this diagnosed? My doctor - who is proving useless, did a test on me some weeks back where I wore a 24 hour heart monitor for a racing heart...It came back with constant sinus arrythmia. Which apparantly is common in young people, im 35...am I young then?
She also said is a common symptom of fibro...is this the case with other people?
Already on beta blockers
Wackers34
UKFM Member

Re: Sinus Arrythmia

Postby debsmith » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Hia I too get a racing heart but mine I get mainly at night for sum weird reason, I recently had a heart trace as due surgery in nxt few months for tennis elbow again! Appt was last week so I guess its okay as haven't had a phone call or anything to say otherwize I'm 44 and diagnosed with fibro recently I also told my GP who didn't do any test/tests he put it down to anxiety what reason did he/she give for giving u beta blockers? Hope ur okay hun xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby Wackers34 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:59 pm

hi there

I was due a surgery on a lymph node and it was from my pre op that they found this heart racing...They told me to go back to GP to put me on Beta Blockers...Im not sure if they help. My GP just said its due to anxiety and fatigue

Im fed up with my dcotors at the moment though, not sure I want to go back again...If you find a good way to get your heart back down without medication, can you let me know :o)
Wackers34
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Hia I'm sat waiting 4my pain clinic appt now lol I'm going to ask her if no joy then bk 2 gp!!! I guess if mine was scatty they would of called me by now?? And of coarse if I find sumthing ill let u know hunni ill mail bk after appt my knee soooooo swollen/clicky/painful!!!!! Xx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems