Fibro

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibro

Postby han30 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:08 am

Hi has any one have rib pain and burning with fibromyalgia it's alful :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
han30
UKFM Member

Re: Fibro

Postby han30 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:32 am

Can some one tell me if they get this I'm in tears here :(

han30
UKFM Member

Postby bbreckra » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Yeah I have alot of this type of pain its awful it makes u feel sick! :-( I get it in my arms legs back and head! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Gentle hugs,

Rebecca xoxoxo
bbreckra
UKFM Member

Postby han30 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks for your reply :) it's horrid init so scary poor you! Do u have anything for it? X

han30
UKFM Member

Postby mjk » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:01 am

Hi, I too get rib pain and its horrible, its around my back and chest wall and the only thing that eases it is hot water bottles.
mine all started nearly 2 years ago in my right shoulder girdle area front and back.
I also get pain in collar bone area.

Im on 20mg amitriptyline, naproxen didnt seem to help so i just depend on the heat with hot baths and water bottles.
Sometimes the pain is so bad I feel like I have a tight band round me and it burns.

I had a breast examination sometime ago and when the doctor pressed down on my ribs/chest wall it was agony

It is definitely worse in cold weather. Have you tried heat?
mjk
UKFM Newbie

Postby han30 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:25 am

Hiya it's horrible isn't it u don't know what to do with your self. I'm on the same tablets as u but like you said the don't seam to work no I haven't tried heat hay be I should give it a go :) anything is worth a try thanks for the advice :)) x

han30
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Have you asked about costochondritus (sp) its another condition that a lot of people with FM seem to suffer from there have been many posts written about it over the years so put it into the search facility at the top of the boards
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby han30 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:55 am

Hiya no I haven't but I did read up about it and it sound just like it :( what symptoms do u have? I have horrible headaches and throbbing pain in face :( xx

han30
UKFM Member

Postby nursing4 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi I get alot of burning sensations especially in feet, back and legs. Also have alot of right sided rib pain, also suffer with headaches with numbness and tingling in the face but am currently being treated as intracranial hypertension. Having more investigation for it doh. This is a weird condition with it's own mind it seems lol xxx gentle hugs to you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
nursing4
UKFM Newbie

Postby debsmith » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Hia

I get a lot of burning! In my feet on soles its so bad it can make me cry too!!!! I'm lucky I don't get rib pain but get wheezy a lot esp if heavy fogg my dr gave me pregablin 4 burning so far on 200mg in the AM and now 300mg at nite it takes "edge" of only 4me :( but also on a LOT of other drugs too realli don't like to take soooooooo many tablets how r u feeling 2day? Bless u sending hugs xxxx :hugs:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby han30 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi deb not so good :( been to a&e with chest pains they did a ECG but all was fine?! So that was good they put it down to fibro due to all the pressure point? How's u feeling any way? Do u just get pain in your feet?? X

han30
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Hia Han

Phew that's a relief re: your chest pains did they give u anything for your pains? Sending huggs 2u, I still get burning pain :( even tho dr upped medz to 200mg (day) + 300mg at nite hasn't made that much differance tbh I'm realli struggling with swollen knee+searing pain :( :( eray said arthritis but gp refered me 4 mri and ortho so waiting 4that I'm on meloxicam 15mg its done zero 4 pain I still work 27 hrs + OUCH mega struggle but don't wana hassle gp again xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby han30 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 am

Hi deb yeah it was thank goodness!! How u feeling today? Do u get terrible head and neck ache? Xx

han30
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:21 am

Hia han

How r u feeling? Knee still bad I'm afraid and yeah get bad neck and it creeks! And spine quite painful too at times hope every 1 okay? On a note just 4 a giggle my daughter,s puppy oscar OMG!!!! He's had a total looney fit today ud think it was spring!!! Had to grab washing of him too and my dog katie just as bad 2day flippin nutter,s LOL at least its not raining and damp freezing tho think snow will come soon YUKK!!!! Have a good day all ( I hope ) xxxxxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby nadine.easby.3 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Hi, I am 18yrs old newly diagnosed and I have being having knee pain for years. Especially the feeling of bugs crawling in your Calfs. I also get pain in my hips and the very bottom of my spine too. I have invested in a fancy pillow, which has arm rests and back supports. Also hot water bottles, and heat and freeZe sprays are good :) x

nadine.easby.3
UKFM Newbie

Next

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems