Shoulder / neck

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Shoulder / neck

Postby hippeg » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi i have been told that i have fm, is there anybody with mf who gets a loud cracking noise from the top of there neck every time they look left or right ? I'ts so loud my daughter sitting next to me can hear it, i was involved in a serious rta in 1976 with lots of body/bone damage so i know about pain, but this fm stuff is so different it can be your back buttocks,arms legs, i put the pain between 3 on a good day up to 9 when it's bloody pain and can't lift the bed quilt of in a morning.
Last edited by hippeg on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hippeg
UKFM Newbie

Re: Shoulder / neck

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I do, it can be loud enough to be heard across the room at times. Mine too stems from an RTA that left me with a neck injury. The pain that comes along with FM is very different to what we have experienced previously, and it doesn't help that there isn't something that others will have experienced that can be used as a comparision/example of what we deal with.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:38 pm

i to have a ctacking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: neck?? it is loud i must admit unlike you 2 i have never had a neck injury
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:47 pm

:lol: Tony

Yep same here and luckily enough on my ESA medical examination he asked me to turn my head and CRACK :shock: he definatly heard that so at least he could hear i was telling the truth eh! :lol:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby lala1980 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Hiya I dont get it in my neck I get it in my knees and hips ?? Not the same I know hehe its pretty loud too I do wonders way cos ive been tested and there's no arthritis probably like yourself? Odd cos my is blooming painful :( x
If you smile then the world is a better place :-)
lala1980
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems