bladder problems

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

bladder problems

Postby libbiek30 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 am

I have been under consultant for bladder problems for years, I have had every test possible and they never find a solution. Yesterday I had an appointment and I feel he just didn't know wot to do amy more. He offered a dvt op which is used for prolapsed bladders but I dont have a prolapse! ! This makes me mad. I said that I have fibro cud it be that and he didn't answer! I refused the dvt so he discharged me! Does anyone else have the same problem?
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Re: bladder problems

Postby whoami » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:48 pm

libbiek30.....I have had bladder issues for years. I have had many different surgeries for it. What exactly is your issues with your bladder? If you would like to PM me that is ok.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby libbiek30 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Thanks whaomi for your reply tried to pm you but couldn't. Anyway I go to the loo a lot and leak. I have had every test done and tried various treatments but nothing helps. What bout you?
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:15 pm

I will PM you.....I have had every test, surgical procedure, parts put in and parts removed, LOL
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby karenc » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:01 am

I suffered with bladder problems for years. My gp referred me to a woman's physio and worked on my pelvic floor muscle. I was then referred to a consultant, gynaecologist. She was fab, did input and output charts, bladder retraining and I still had problems which she diagnosed as a sensitive bladder. I have now been on medication, Toviaz, for two years and it is amazing. Hope this helps. x
karenc
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems