Funny feeling

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Funny feeling

Postby nikkinoo » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:42 am

Does anyone get a weird feeling, hard to explain, but its like I feel vague, a bit light headed and like I'm on the verge of blacking out?

I had this before been diagnose with fm a few times, but have recently been having it often...

Nikki
x
Before you assume, learn the facts... Before you judge, understand why... Before you hurt someone, feel... Before you speak, think... This is my message to all who do not take the time to understand what we go through.
nikkinoo
UKFM Member

Re: Funny feeling

Postby denys » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:37 pm

No sorry Nikki, if I were you I would get it checked out by your GP
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nikkinoo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi Denys,

I've actually been admitted into hospital with this before but because my heart was fine and bloods clear they sent me home... I have asthma and think they blamed it on that but I don't think its linked, as I don't cough and my breathing is fine.

Thank you for your reply, I've been referred back to rheumy to will speak to her about it I think.

X
Before you assume, learn the facts... Before you judge, understand why... Before you hurt someone, feel... Before you speak, think... This is my message to all who do not take the time to understand what we go through.
nikkinoo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:39 am

Good idea :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you get some answers
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby zappa20 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:15 am

If it's happening just now and more often would see your GP about it . There's various reasons why this could be happening , anemia, low blood presure, simply not eating enough, medications you're taking, Fibro or just being generally anxious are just a few causes. If your GP rules out the simple reasons , your Rheumatologist can advise better and faster as he's not starting from scratch. Just a thought.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby nikkinoo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:02 am

Thanks zappa, Full blood count fine, iron fine, blood pressure last time it was checked fine, and eat 3 meals a day and sometimes snack in between, I do suffer with anxiety so it could be related to that, I've had depression in the past too that was really bad, I'm loads better now and wouldn't say I am depressed, more frustrated with what's happening at the moment with my health, I have kidney disease too and my function has dropped from 72% to 54% within the year, hoping it hasn't dropped again when I see my nephrologist in April!

Had it a few time before I was diagnosed, but will defo mention to my rheumy she what she says...
Poor women has a list of things I need to ask!

x
nikkinoo
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 am

nikkinoo wrote:, I have kidney disease too and my function has dropped from 72% to 54% within the year, hoping it hasn't dropped again when I see my nephrologist in April!

Had it a few time before I was diagnosed, but will defo mention to my rheumy she what she says...
Poor women has a list of things I need to ask!

x

Same here my GFR rate was hovering around 58 for past couple of years , but my GP called me in couple of months ago to check my blood pressure and tell me over the past year it's dropped and been sitting at 52 for last 2 blood tests. My blood tests are never great for several reasons, basically falling to bits physically lol. But considering I've been a Type 1 diabetic for nearly 40 years, think I've done quite well, lasting this far down the road. Seemingly you get a certificate if you live 50 years with diabetes. lol. So that's my new target!!. Because my BP is fine with tablets GP said he'd keep an eye on things so I don't need to bother going back to the nephrologist which I'm grateful for as I've enough clinics I'm supposed to attend.

Hope they get to the bottom of your dizzy spells soon, they're really unpleasant and it's easy to injure yourself if you crash into something on the way down. Look after yourself.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby nikkinoo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Its not good is it when they keep dropping these medical issues in us :-p. I only have 1 functioning kidney and my disease is progressive but I know what to expect. Hope you don't have any more problems with your function or diabetes.

Thanks Zappa, hope they do too! Will let you know what they come up with...

Take care

X
nikkinoo
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems