re dizziness and unwell??

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

re dizziness and unwell??

Postby marianne p » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 pm

hi everyone, i have been getting dizzy spells and feel like i am going to pass out at times,feel unwell but sometimes i do get low blood pressure. does anybody else get this? marianne p x :?: :yikes: :-|
marianne p
UKFM Member

Re: re dizziness and unwell??

Postby Katie Louise » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Before I was diagnosed I used to get dizzy and the only thing that stopped me passing out was my husband screaming at me to make sure I was alright because he got the fright of his life every time my eyes started to role in to the back of my head. I do still occasionally pass out but not as often as I used to it's definitely worth talking to your doctor to see if they can help. I only tend to pass out now when I have done too much so try slow down a bit if that is at all possible? I know how difficult that can be lots of hugs :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Katie Louise
UKFM Member

Re: re dizziness and unwell??

Postby denys » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:00 am

Definitely go and get it checked out especially as you say you suffer with low blood pressure
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems