Ankle problems

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Ankle problems

Postby joanne1805 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi all,

I just wondered if anyone else had problems with their ankle giving way when they are walking causing you to go over on your ankle which is very painful? Mine keeps doing this and its really starting to bother me now, at first I thought it was just me and maybe I was just tripping up, but its becoming very regular now. Thanks.

Joanne :-D
joanne1805
UKFM Member

Re: Ankle problems

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:04 pm

I've moved you into here with you asking about a different condition/problem Joanne.

It may be related to FM, or it may be due to something else. With you saying it is really starting to bother you, having it checked out might be something to consider doing, just to be sure about things.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Ankle problems

Postby denys » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 am

Mine do quite frequently and that tends to be when I hit the floor. Dont know if its related to my FM as its happened ever since I was a child and sometimes when I go to take a step it can feel as though my ankle is going to snap cos everything is stretching to much
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems