Headaches with fibro

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Headaches with fibro

Postby catlover13 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 am

Hi....I've had a headache for two days now.. its worse when im lying down ..find it hard to sleep at night. Could this be the Fibromyalgia and does anyone else have similar headaches. So tired all the time but its even worse since the headache started xx
catlover13
UKFM Newbie

Re: Headaches with fibro

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:44 am

Headaches are an associated problem with FM. Quite a few of us on here have them, and a number of us experience migraines too, another associated problem :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Mine is constant, I can't remember the last time there wasn't a degree of :hit1: :hit1: :hit1: :hit1: :hit1: going on in my head :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If it doesn't start to ease off, it might be worth having a word with a pharmacist or your GP to see if there is something that can be done to help settle it down.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems