[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Podiatrist Appointment This Morning!

Podiatrist Appointment This Morning!

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Podiatrist Appointment This Morning!

Postby TNK* » Mon May 12, 2014 9:29 am

I have been under a physiotherapist for a while, and she referred me to see the podiatrist, as i have quite a lot of hypermobility in my joints but especially my ankles.
I used to wear orthotic inserts and was then told not to bother :roll:

So im back again today to see if i can get a little bit of stability in my feet and maybe i wont get as many aches and pains in my hips, knees and back!
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Podiatrist Appointment This Morning!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Hope the podiatrist has been able to help and has managed to get you dancing all the way home :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Podiatrist Appointment This Morning!

Postby TNK* » Mon May 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Well wouldn't quite sayy im dancing but he has given me orthotics back.....I have far to much movement in my ankles which is contributing to the pain.
Going back in 2 months to see how I get on.
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems