pelvic pain.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

pelvic pain.

Postby PennyJ » Thu May 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi there, does anybody suffer with pelvic pain, i have had an ultrasound done and that was fine. i take Gabapentin 200 mg four times a day and sometimes it works then some days it just isn't enough. Does anyone take something else that works. Today is worse,I suppose that is why I am here, it makes me cry cause I just don't know what to do. I also take vitamin D as my levels were low and CoQ10 200mg daily. When the pain gets worse I take Paracetamol a couple of times,but for how long can you keep taking those. I think I am getting desperate..Any advice would be really gratefully accepted. :cry: :cry: .
PennyJ
UKFM Member

Re: pelvic pain.

Postby Diane64 » Wed May 28, 2014 7:57 am

Hi Penny,

I have off and on suffered from pelvic pain, mostly if have long walks or standing too long, I used to take gabapentin but to be honest I could get it regardless if took medication or not and the severity doesn't change.

if its bad I take ibrufen or paracetamol to dull it a bit, but resting kind of does the same job,

Hope you find something that works for you.
Diane64
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems