sinus tooth ???? help

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sinus tooth ???? help

Postby tonydin » Thu May 29, 2014 2:39 pm

hi all not been on lateley as not to bad ,,, but today of sick for first time in5 years terribial pian in nose and upper gum for last :yikes: :yikes: t three days just cant take it :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

went to doc who gave me anty biotics ansaid he thinks its a tooth infection , dentist not happy caues i aint been for 4 years :oops: :oops: :oops: ( only got 3 leaft on top and was manageing) they wwont see me for a week cant sleep cant eat

pain is driveing me made not toothach but feels like iv just had 2 pulled out and anestheticd worn of or ive been punched in mouth
only hope anti biotics kick in as cant take much more of this i have tjd which makes it worese and starting to worry now about whats up
oh welll
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Re: sinus tooth ???? help

Postby tonydin » Thu May 29, 2014 5:44 pm

oh well i can see it now big purple lump come up on gum avove tooth .... hopeing antis willl hold at bay untill dentist will see me

question is though is the pain from a absses worst in someone with fm than some one without it , i would say yes , but then im biased
take care
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu May 29, 2014 10:00 pm

I think the pain from an abscess is horrible for anyone Tony it knocks you sick so you have my sympathy and I hope the antibiotics work quickly for you :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Dottylin » Sat May 31, 2014 12:42 am

Oh Dear you have my sympathies too! I suffered for several weeks with a tooth and ear infection in march, before I had two teath out, and yes I do think any type of pain feels worse when you have fibro, hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon, all the best to you, hope that you get some relief soon x :(
Dottylin
UKFM Member

Postby Gilly52 » Sat May 31, 2014 12:54 pm

You really have my sympathy on this one, over the last years with fibro I have lost several of my teeth and an abcess has formed with each one. Every time I went to the dentist with toothache he would X ray it and say it was too infected to touch, he would then prescribe antibiotics for a few days before I could see him again, please be sure to take the whole course even if the pain eases a little, do you have any swelling in your face ? I know that is not nice, but when my face would start to swell the pain would ease a little.

I wish you all the best on your next appointment with the dentist, and really hope they can get this sorted for you.

I have always been very nervous of the dentist, but the pain from an abcess would always give me "the kick up the butt" I needed to get myself there.

Good Luck :-) X
Gilly52
UKFM Member

Postby tonydin » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:46 pm

half way through antis and all cleared up , finish course and see dentidt thurs , only 2 1/2 teeth left on top so rekon a full plate is the way to go
but i dont want to much done befor i go to corsica at end of next month

cheers tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Good luck Tony hope you have a nice holiday :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Gilly52 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:35 pm

So pleased to hear your toothache has improved Tony, antibiotics did their job well for you, Good luck with the Dentist on your next appointment.

Hope you have a lovely holiday in Corsica, I have never been there, went to Sardinia, not far from Corsica, and that island was beautiful. I love travel, but fibro I must admit has made it more difficult for me to go as often as I would like.

Have a lovely time, be nice to hear all about it when you're back :-D
Gilly52
UKFM Member

Postby tonydin » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:31 pm

hello gilly whell he took out the infected thooth that leaves 2 at the top now , mainly because of the tjd than rotten theeth . :crazy: :crazy: :roll: :lol:
went to sardinaia last year it is a beautiful place is it not :mrgreen: so trying corsica this year

take care
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems