Funny turn

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Funny turn

Postby Davesmum » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:51 am

Hi all :) Im a bit worried about something that happened to me tonight, I was out with some friends at a pub, no alcohol was consumed by me, 100% sober. Went out to the smoking area(small terrace out the back) and I was just gently moving to the music when it suddenly felt like the ground disappeared from under my feet. Like the feeling of falling when you drop off to sleep but stronger and I was fully conscious and upright (for a change lol) I get body "stutters" sometimes, like an arm will randomly flail out, a really big twitch, usually ending up with me covered in tea, and facial stutters but nothing like that. Really freaked me out and my friend who was with me got a bit freaked out too. Sorry for rambling but I guess you guys know about that little fibro gift lol
So, any ideas? It's really scared me and I don't know what it was or why it happened. :(
If you can make sense of this post, then thankyou for persevering with me! :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Davesmum
UKFM Member

Re: Funny turn

Postby denys » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Get yourself to the doctors to get checked out properly as it really could be a number of things, dont just put it down to fibro
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:21 pm

As Denys said get yourself to the doctors.

Im thinking vertigo. I have had a few episodes like you discribe
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Theresa34 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:34 pm

I was thinking dizziness too. I would check it out for sure x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems