Low blood pressure/Endometriosis

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Low blood pressure/Endometriosis

Postby chookie » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Hello everyone :-D

I've had to go and see my GP this morning after feeling rather horrid. I woke up feeling odd and he said that I had blood pressure of 90/60!! No wonder I was feeling weak, dizzy, sick and out of it :(

I told him that I had Endometriosis 5 years ago and the laparoscopy did the job and removed the little amount that was there and 2 5cm cysts from my right ovary.

Last year, all my symptoms of it all returning came back and now I have an appointment with the gynae in July to discuss what's going on and to talk about a possible total hysterectomy.

Anyone on this forum who has had problems with endo, it would be lovely to chat and see how others have overcome this :-)
Fibromyalgia, M.E, IBS, General Anxiety Disorder, Dyspraxia, Discalculia
chookie
UKFM Member

Re: Low blood pressure/Endometriosis

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 pm

There have been a few mentions of Endo on here chookie, you could try using the search box to see what comes up. I can't think of any current members that have mentioned it, but as my mind is currently well away with the fairies, it doesn't mean there aren't any.

Endo does seem to have an association with FM for some, hopefully seeing the Gynae will give you some answers :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby chookie » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Thanks FP :-)
Fibromyalgia, M.E, IBS, General Anxiety Disorder, Dyspraxia, Discalculia
chookie
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 pm

My blood pressure is constantly low. I just finished a stint in the garden and took it before lunch. 87/58. 90/60 would be within normal for me. I wonder if it is common to have low blood pressure with fibro?
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems