too much

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

too much

Postby ouchisme » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:15 am

morning all

Having the worst neck pain from my bulging disc that i actually opened my door in tears to my morning carer. Me crying is my "omg its bad" is my "shes not coping with it" thing. Even when depressed etc i just cry on my own as it really upsets my girls, so had a weep and a bit teary still this morning. Lumbar having a good scream in back up, i'm sure that ouchie is just feeling left out.

Sorry for the moan but there isn't really anywhere on/off line that i can "voice" it. I hope you are all fairly well and that you ouchies are at least in control.

loads of squishy :hugs:
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Re: too much

Postby Helhit » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:28 pm

So sorry to hear you're in so much pain. Hope you get some relief soon.

I'm a secret cryer normally in the downstairs loo where there is a sink so I can wash my face and nobody would ever know. (predictive text came up with secret fryer. Got visions of me frying chips in loo now!!!!! :lol:
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Helhit wrote:So sorry to hear you're in so much pain. Hope you get some relief soon.

I'm a secret cryer normally in the downstairs loo where there is a sink so I can wash my face and nobody would ever know. (predictive text came up with secret fryer. Got visions of me frying chips in loo now!!!!! :lol:

Thanks for that image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's going to be with me for the rest of today :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Hope things are feeling a little easier now :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dotty lotty » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Hope your neck eases soon. It is hard to know what to do to relieve it. Neck cushions and heat can sometimes help. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:00 pm

thank you helit that has made me smile. I hate it when the tech takes over and changes stuff. Use it on my phone and end sending worse gobbledegoop there is lol
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:02 pm

thank you for your reply Dottie lotty. The only thing i can do is lie down so that i'm not supporting my own head. Its not the worst pain i have ever had i must admit but just lying down, trying to change position cos it throbs and aches so much is draining :blowkiss:
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems