Heart

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Heart

Postby Lyssie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:40 pm

I've seen a Cardio. I was wondering if other people suffer from Tachy and Ectopy?

I'm on Verapamil 120mg.

Yesterday my chest was absolute agony right through to my back. I see the Cardio again in September to see if they need to do electrophysiological (EP) studies with ablation.

Has anyone gone through this?

Lyssie xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Re: Heart

Postby Theresa34 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:25 pm

I had tachycardia 3 yrs years ago during a panic attack. It felt like I was having a heart attack. Felt like someone was sitting on my chest and back. So painful. Heart rate was super high, in the 200s. I was hospitilised for the night. Went on meds for it for a week and had an ECG check up at GP. Not on any meds now and all ok.
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Lyssie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Yeah, mine can get into the 200's, been in the resuscitation unit etc. because of it. I had an ambulatory monitor for 24 hours and that's how they found out that I have these two problems. Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:44 am

I was also hooked up to something for 24 hrs. I was on the respiratory wars with about six very old people lol It felt really weird. They must have wondered what this young woman was doing among them :-)
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems