[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hands!

Hands!

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hands!

Postby suecam » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi folks, I'm really struggling at the moment with mobility and pains. My feet are sore and hurt more when I'm walking. My hands are driving me crackers, they feel like they need a bit of support but I don't know what to use. I've looked on amazon and there are various types but seem mainly to be sport wrist supports.
Can anyone suggest anything I might try?
I'm due to see my consultant in the pain clinic for injections on Thursday, I'm not looking forward to it but hopefully they will ease things for a while.
suecam
UKFM Member

Re: Hands!

Postby Lindilou » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:01 pm

No idea, but I am seeing my consultant tomorrow for the first time so I will tell you what he says as I'm more or less the same as yourself.
Lindilou

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:38 pm

You could ask your local pharmacist peoples about the types of wrist supports available and which might be suitable for you to try. Alternatively, speak to your consultant at the pain clinic and see what they suggest.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lindilou » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:09 pm

In my case, the pain in my hands is caused by resting my arm, elbow etc on hard surfaces, eg comp table etc. The nerve which goes to your hand begins in your elbow down to your wrist.
Lindilou

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems