sleep issue ... prob not fibro related ..

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sleep issue ... prob not fibro related ..

Postby Joanne C » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:14 pm

something really strange happened last night ... i went to bed, and sleep as normal, and eventually fell asleep (lying down). When I woke up, I was sitting up, facing the headboard and pillow ...!!!! so not only did i sit up while asleep, but also turned round!! hope im not going to start sleep walking .. i know prob not fibro related, but has it happened to anyone else ....? :yikes:
Joanne C
UKFM Member

Re: sleep issue ... prob not fibro related ..

Postby Theresa34 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Thats a little freaky! As a kid I have sleep walked and have woken up lying with my head where my feet go. But nothing as an adult.
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:09 pm

I have been a sleep walker since childhood, I am now almost 55.

Just a couple of weeks ago I sleep walked downstairs let my dog out locked her out and went back to bed. My elderly mum heard her crying and let her back in again :oops:

In the same week I had a telephone conversation with my aunt but had no recollection of it the next day :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby carolad » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:16 pm

I do all sorts of strange things in my sleep :shock: I sleepwalk if I'm stressed or worried about something. And a few weeks ago, I woke up with my pyjama top off - I must have taken it off in my sleep...I wonder what I had been dreaming about?! :oops:
carolad
UKFM Member

Postby Zia2014 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 pm

I used to always have loud conversations or shouting whilst asleep, and also constantly moved the quilt so it was the opposite way round when I woke up (ie. head at feet end). Although if it was the wrong way round to start with I didn't move it :crazy: I still do the latter, not so much the former anymore though. I will also have a dream, wake up and then have a new dream about the dream I just woke from.

Sweet dreams! :sleep:
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Postby poppysmith » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:20 pm

I can text in my sleep. Other things like unlocking doors going outside in my pjs with nothing on my feet, holding conversations with my carers, putting extra clothes on like my swim suit over my pjs.
Such is the problem I now have a sensor so my carers know when I am on the move.
Worse since I had encephalitis.
poppysmith
UKFM Newbie

Postby Zia2014 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:46 pm

I read about sleep driving the other day!! :yikes:
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems