polycythaemia

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

polycythaemia

Postby Ann-Marie72 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:48 pm

I was recently diagnosed with polycythaemia; we don't know how long I've had it as I was a blood donor and therefore have sort of been treating it myself.
I googled the condition and found an article claiming that there is a link between it and fibro.
Has anyone else got this or heard about it?
Ann-Marie72
UKFM Member

Re: polycythaemia

Postby denys » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Never heard of it being linked to fibro or of any members mentioning it before, maybe put it into the search facility at the top of the page see if it comes up with anything
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ann-Marie72 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:42 am

It probably isn't true, google has to be taken with a pinch of salt doesn't it?
Just thought I'd ask :-D
Ann-Marie72
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:45 pm

It is a problem, Mr Googly can be very informative but not everything is kosher unfortunately. I hope you are feeling a little better :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems