Boob pain??

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Boob pain??

Postby TNK* » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:02 pm

I have pain in my left boob just one spot to the side sort of in front of armpit area (if i lift my arm above my head) I have only noticed it for about a week, there doesnt seem to be any lump but its doing my head in, it even hurts to lean on my left side when im sat on the sofa.

Im going to have to go the Docs aren't I??
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Boob pain??

Postby Gracious » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Absolutely TNK, have it checked out, if only to stop your mind from worrying about all sorts. Having had two lumpectomies I regularly check myself every month just after my period, which is the best time to do a breast examination. I get armpit and breast pain. Some from the scaring and nerve damage caused by the operations, also because I have fibrocystic breast disease, and also do to the fibro which affects the muscles and ligaments. I've got to know the differences between them all over the years, but if I experience any irregularity I do go and get it checked.

You can get pain in the armpit area that can be caused by tightness of muscle and ligiment tissue and some simple stretches can help in opening it up and releasing the tension that builds up. But again still get it checked out.

Let us know how you get on, hopefully nothing serious.

With loving kindness
Gracious
Gracious
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems