Breast pain???

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Breast pain???

Postby babymachine5 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi everyone im new to the site, found you through fightback ( amazing people in my opinion).

My question is does anyone else get agonising breast pain? Breast cancer is known in my family and i have been checked and cleared :-D .
But it feels kind of like my other pains but worse, not sure if that's due to the area, as if someone is pinching me over and over again INSIDE my breasts???

Any thoughts on this would be wonderful and gratefully received .

Oh i have arthritis in almost every joint and unsure yet as to the kind of fibro i have, dr said it was quite severe ( isn't ALL fibro???)

Thx for reading x
babymachine5
UKFM Newbie

Re: Breast pain???

Postby Theresa34 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:55 pm

It could be due to female hormones. Imget this sharp pinch feeling but its not all the time. It comes and goes. I expect its a female thing rather than a fibro thing.
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby Queenie_70 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:37 pm

I get the same pain. It was always in indicator for me that I was hormonal. Even with a hysterectomy I still have my ovaries and still get it on occasion. I think it is part of being a woman, but not one that anyone tells us about....aren't we lucky!!! :crazy:

xxx
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby babymachine5 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Thx guys.
It started suddenly about 2 years ago and i am 45, had normal hormonal aches before just not like this, i agree how lucky are we, not lol.
I was very interested that a MALE Dr suggested i allow my husband to massage them more often for me!!!!!!! I cant bear my bra or even a thin top touching them when they r bad what makes him think that would make them better??? Certainly made me feel i was a silly hormonal woman wasting his time tho and stopped me from going bk :(
babymachine5
UKFM Newbie

Postby ixel-chick » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 pm

babymachine5 wrote:a MALE Dr suggested i allow my husband to massage them more often for me!!!

Hahahahahahaha! Oh yes - that's gonna feel better! :lol:

Please don't let it deter you from going back though.

Mine are horrendous the week up to my period. But it doesn't have anything to do with the fibro. They never used to be like that though, it changed in my late 20ies.

I got tiny boobs (sometimes a blessing, as I can wear off the shoulder tops with no brastraps, and can easily pick up a cute sweater in a kids size... and sometimes a curse, as I find many dresses and tops are clearly meant for women with larger breasts... instead of clevage showing, the clothes end up with the neck opening hanging down to my belly button!), but the week before my period it feels like someone's squeezed Dolly Partons boobs inside mine! :lol: Any little movement or touch will have me crying out in pain. Luckily it's all back to normal as soon as my period starts.

PS: Welcome to the forum!
☐ Fibro Mode / ☑ Normal Mode
ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby babymachine5 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:37 pm

I dont have periods due to type of pill i am on but yes thats exactly how i feel for 2 to 3 weeks of a month. Sadly im the opposite dize wise, my brother calls them spaniels ears!!! Lol. But as i only go out for drs/hospital or shopping i tend to just wear loose tops like pj tops.

And thx for the welcome :).
babymachine5
UKFM Newbie

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems