[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Raynauds

Raynauds

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Raynauds

Postby funnylady » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Just been told that I have got Raynaud's.
With makes your feet feel freezing cold and gives you lots of pain.
Also your hands can feel cold as well.
So with both pain from fibromyalgia and Raynaud's.
More medication to take as well to go with the others I am all ready taking. :-x
funnylady
UKFM Member

Re: Raynauds

Postby TheHud » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:01 am

:cry:

How do they diagnose Raynauds please?

Yvonne
TheHud
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:22 pm

As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby carolad » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:22 pm

I was given medication for Raynauds but decided against it when I looked at the list of potential side effects.

It is a nuisance but I've had it since I was a teenager so I'm well used to it now :-)
carolad
UKFM Member

Postby UnderSiege » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:40 pm

This is interesting and confusing.

I've had temperature management issues for years (most usually cold, even on warm days)
I've also been getting weird orange and blue skin mostly on hands and forearms and sometimes face too in the colder months for years also since my youth. People think it's weird, I'm pretty used to it... I show folks my purply hands and they say "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you a Chameleon?". I just tell them it's always been like that.

Holy cow, I just looked it up and it has pain and pins and needles too just like I've had for years and thought it was the norm... I actually get stiff, itchy, numb and painful hands increasingly more often these days, it made me quit playing bass years ago because I just wasn't fast enough anymore (not a huge loss because I wasn't exactly great at it...)

The symptoms aren't all the time and the discolouration isn't that often but do you guys think it's a possibility I have this?
UnderSiege
UKFM Member

Postby funnylady » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Blood test but I already had lots done when they told me I had fibromyalgia.
So my doctor did don.t have to do any more.
funnylady
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:07 pm

There is no blood test that confirms raynauds

Quote:

There's no single blood test to diagnose Raynaud's. Your doctor may order other tests, such as those that rule out diseases of the arteries, to help pinpoint a disease or condition that may be associated with Raynaud's.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... n-20022916
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:15 pm

*Lisa*

Postby funnylady » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:49 pm

My feet and hands get really cold and go's colours like blue and purple and really pale.
My doctor see that for her self and she felt my toes which were really cold.
Now I am on medication got to see if they work.
funnylady
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems