[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - ibs

ibs

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ibs

Postby bandj » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Hello,

like many others I have ibs and havd battled with constipation and diarrhoea. I've lost count of how many different medicines I've been on over the years.

But at last I've found something that helps me so I thought I'd share it with others in the hope that it will help others too.

It's from Holland and Barrett and is called aloe vera colon cleanser. I can honestly say my ibs is much better. I hope anyone who tries it finds it helps.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Re: ibs

Postby perfume poured out » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Dear friend, I am very interested in knowing anything that can help IBS for I have had it very bad for years. Just had a flare up and the only thing that helped the pain was Kaolin and Morphine. I also took Aloe Vera juice as well. I always try herbal products first, rather than the usual drugs, but this time I did try both, as it was so intense, and flares up other stomach problems, i.e. stones. I did not realize that Holland and Barrett also sold a colon cleanser too, so must try that sometime. I know my daughter has found help with the aloe vera digestive juice too. sincerely, perfumepoured out
perfume poured out
UKFM Newbie

Postby Gemgem » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi I currently work from home as I am unable to work due to health reasons. I am currently waiting to be diagnosed with fibromalgia and found this site very helpful and comforting xxx realising your not alone with these conditions helps so much xx. If anyone is wanting more info on aloe products I am on Facebook forever living by gemma. We all need something to help xx
Gemgem
UKFM Newbie

Postby Gemgem » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi I currently work from home as I am unable to work due to health reasons. I am currently waiting to be diagnosed with fibromalgia and found this site very helpful and comforting xxx realising your not alone with these conditions helps so much xx. If anyone is wanting more info on aloe products I am on Facebook forever living by gemma. We all need something to help xx
Gemgem
UKFM Newbie

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems