Diagnosed with Sjogrens as well today

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Diagnosed with Sjogrens as well today

Postby Dawnie C » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:36 pm

oh yipee yet something else to add to the list of ailments.

They cant help me with the swallowing though just told to sip more water and put special gel in my mouth and keep sucking the pastilles so I make more saliva to help move the food down.

So noone will want to eat out with me cos if it gets suck I have to get it up somehow and that usually means gaggoing to get it up and out.

Oh the joys of these lovely conditions, and to add to it the auto immue conditions have more than likely started me n the menopause early, well at least that will get it over with so there are some up sides lol.

d xx
Dawnie C
UKFM Member

Postby tiny clanger » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:06 pm

keep smiling if you can even though life probably feels rotten. I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in November... and really felt that I had been dealt a b*m deal so I know where you are coming from, one problem is enough without even more. Having a good rant has helped me, although not sure how much its helped my friends!!! Sometimes having a moan just makes things seem better! Take care
tiny clanger
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 pm

I think we have more than fibro here.
Life is very unfair to many, but we just have to try and keep a brave face and get on with it.
Easy to say and hard to do.
I know that too well.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems