Shingle type blisters

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Shingle type blisters

Postby suelyw » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:12 am

I just wondered if any body had ever had shingle type blisters on their body pre-ceding a bad attack of Fibro or during a chronic attack of Fibro because I have been doing for the last few years. I also get very bad IBS during these times and preceding a bad attack of Fibro.
Thanks.
suelyw
UKFM Newbie

Postby princess » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Yes on face, neck and back and right arm but not the left.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 pm

i get crops of miniscule blisters on the bottom of my feet that itch like mad until i stick a pin in them. i have showed a doctor but he wasnt interested - just put it off as something fungal :shock:
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 pm

I was at the skin clinic and they did hundreds of tests, thought i was visiting a vampire lab.
They said it was folical - buyt i think its connected to my tramadol and mobic to be honest.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Kayzee » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:31 am

I get these often on my feet and just below my toe nails. Canesten cream usually clears them up well for me, perhaps you could try?
Kayzee
UKFM Member

shingle type blisters

Postby jeannie45 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:36 pm

i dont belive this i have some on my left foot on the bottom,they ich like mad ,onother question answered .and thet are grey looking :) :)
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 pm

mine can lok like clear blisters, or red or whitey gray - it relates to the fluid they contain the clear ones normal blisters the red ones the fluid is tinged with blood but not actual blood, and the whitey gray ones are puss i think - whenever i get them whatever type i have found the only thing that stops the itching is to stick a pin in them and pop them - they are tiny but it seems to make a difference dont know why.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems