Allergies

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Allergies

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Is anyone suffering for any allergies at the moment I haven't stop sneezing and wheezing -itchy swollen eyes and itchy nose. as if it was the hayfever season I've been like it all week --whats that all about. my eyes looks like this :shock:
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby Corinne » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:26 pm

My youngest daughter's eyes have been a bit sticky, one especially & mine have been itchy & sore too :?

Oddly my dog seems to have it too ???

Can't work out whats causing it- I'd put it down to an infection, but what about the dog? :shock:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby groovy_chick » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:18 pm

lol Corinne, maybe you caught off the dog???

I suffer from perenial rhinitis (all year round) as am allergic to mould (autumn and winter) and grass and weeds (spring and summer) it gives me stonking headaches and allergic sinusitis and also come summer time very itchy dry eyes. Have been through all antihistamines I can think of and they all work for a while and then stop. Also been through most of the nasal sprays and they all eventually cause nose bleeds :(
Also suffer (and always have) from eczema and am allergic to nickel (who isn't lol) and erythromycin. I am now on the verge of being sent to ENT for sinuses assessment if my nose doesn't improve as my GP thinks I might have polyps due to long term sinus and allergy problem SIGH!!!! Whatever next :roll:
Strangely enough, nobody else in my family suffers from any allergies, bizarre or what lol?!
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems