TMJ and sinuses

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby groovy_chick » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Lill wrote:Yes CT :roll: it was a number of years ago now.

lol
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Lill wrote:Posh!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: well i try to be but it doesnt work :shock:

When? :shock:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby star » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 am

Spooky! It never fails to amaze me. How many apparently unrelated symptoms do we have in common?!
I have (officially) had audible clicks in both sides of my jaw for at least six years now. This was diagnosed when I had an x-ray in a Dental Hospital because of severe long term headaches and stiffness in my neck. (A machine moved around my head from one ear to another.) I had a silicon gumguard made at my dental surgery and I continue to wear this at night. I grind my teeth too apparently.
My neck stiffness and headaches have never disappeared but stay mild if I continue to wear the splint.
I have had sinus trouble all my life but tinnitus only the last 4 years.
I have really painful spots below my cheekbones (about an inch and a quarter away from my nose) any pressure on them, even washing or using a moisturiser, causes a dull ache to feel a lot sharper and it lasts for ages.
I think I must be falling to bits!
Learn to live in the world with hope, love and peace but do not let the rest of the world live too much in you. Take time to enjoy your own company and be your own best friend for life.
star
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems