feeling cold

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Me too!

Postby salshields » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi,

I'm a newbie. Thanks to Kayzee for pointing me in your direction. I have ice cold pain in my legs - it's a new symptom for me and very scary but I feel reassured to know I'm not alone! I'm just about to get in a boiling hot bath to try and relieve it. I can be ice cold in my legs and sweating in my top half and it's driving me up the wall. I explain to people but no-one can understand unless they've experienced it. To top that off, I'm having hot flushes cos I'm on hormone treatment!

Anyway, I'm very pleased to have found a place where I can share so thank you!

Sal
salshields
UKFM Newbie

Postby motherelephant » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 pm

hi salshee welcome to the forum. yes we all seem to suffer with our central heating system wonder if anyone does upgrades haha.sure you will enjoy this forum everyone is really nice and extremely helpful.

motherelle
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby freckles » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Does anyone else have terrible pains in fingers/hands if holding anything cold eg food out of freezer,cold drinks . Doctors done blood test for rheumatoid but were negative but so many of my symptons in hands and feet are like hubbys ,who does have rhumatiod .
freckles
UKFM Member

Postby salshields » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi Motherelle,
Thank you for your welcome.

Hi Freckles I find it very difficult to warm my fingers up after I've been out in the cold but your problem sounds worse. Have you looked into raynauds? My friend has it and has similar problems to you.

Have been given a neuro appointment for March 3rd - only 3 weeks after my GP referred me - is this a record, I wonder!

Sal.x
salshields
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems