here we go again

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

here we go again

Postby derekh » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:57 am

woke up this morning with chest pains and shortness of breath so what happened of course panic thought the worst angina or heart attack very frightening went to gp had chest exam didnt think pain associated with heart but yet another chest infection give me antibiotics i seem to be getting things all the time there is no let up, with this illness its one thing after the other gp did tell me if pain gets worse dont hesitate go into a &e told her i had already been in 4 times last year with chest pain but she said it doesnt matter they would rather you got checked i am fed up of pestering the gp and the hospital and im fed up with this illness.
derekh
UKFM Member

here we go again

Postby motherelephant » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:40 pm

something i have been exsperimenting with over the past few months is trying to give my immune system the best possible chance. i am swamping my body with natural vitamins making homemade soup enough to last a week so its there when i come in from work and exhausted .there is no fussing just throw any veg as many colours as possible into a pan with o
rganic veg stock bring to boil cook 10 mins with lid on. leave to infuse while you regain some energy. then blend totally. i must say i have had days since i started this when ive felt half normal. why not give it a go derekh it may help fight the infection. hope you are feeling better soon. with this crazy illness our bodies need all the help it can get.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:38 pm

I was told when my immune goes down and i keep taking infections etc., to take 1000 (2 tablets) of Vit C.
As the body cant store VC then you take it for two weeks - chewable ones are the best i have found.
Not sure if it works, but plenty of fruit and veg helps too.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems