endometriosis and fibro

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: endometriosis and fibro

Postby jennib1008 » Wed May 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi I have endo and fm. I can't comment on there being a connection between the two or not but I know it is hard to separate the symptoms at times. I was diagnosed with endo after a long time visiting the docs and eventually getting referred to gynae.All together I think it has taken about 20 years for this to emerge. I had my fallopian tubes removed (2004?) in the hope of relieving some of the endo. I was also fitted with the myrena coil. At first I had horrendous side effects with it but as the time went on, about 4 months, they seemed to pass. I had terrible bleeding and pain. Sometimes having to change my clothes 2-3 times a day. The pain now comes and goes. Sometimes it is so bad it will take the legs from me and then other days it is not bad. I don't have any of the bleeding anymore. Godsend. Now I just have to get to grips with the fm. I suffer really bad migraine too. Isn't life just great. :dunno:
Jenni
jennib1008
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems