[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - athritis of the jaw

athritis of the jaw

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

athritis of the jaw

Postby derekh » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:26 pm

derekh
UKFM Member

Postby MCT » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Last edited by MCT on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:10 pm

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: athritis of the jaw

Postby hudson » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:55 pm

I Have R/A aswell as the fybro. and i get what i call lock jaw. severe pain in my jaw from chewing to much and if i open to much (eg Dentist ) then he hurts like h*ll and get locked. It is always clicking and grinding and yes i do grind my teeth in my sleep.... I have never heard of what you are memntioning..though. what is it.

Hudson
hudson
UKFM Member

Postby smoky » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 am

wow mct i dint know about the scalloped tongue - i have noticed it a lot; perhaps i need to start wearing my bite guard again; have you ever woken up having bitten your tongue after you jaw suddenly relaxed? it hurts 'a lot' !!! :shock:
smoky
UKFM Member

Postby MCT » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:29 pm

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:10 am

I have some degeneration in the left side of my jaw but not full blown OA (yet) but I do get TMJ which I'm sure is down to the fibro making the slight problem 10 times worse ((xx)) to all with this problem... especially those, like me, who love toffee :cry:

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems