Anyone for Tennis Elbow?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Anyone for Tennis Elbow?

Postby sammi » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 pm

:wave: :wave:

Me too in both elbows and ooouch it hurts when you knock then on door handles etc. When i get any dr giving me the medical check i always saw please dont press on the bone underneath and on top because i cannot handle that pain :(
The happiest people dont necesarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything that comes their way.......
sammi
UKFM Member

Postby avensis » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 am

HIya all

Just go a few das off work, Im so so tired. the other night I went to bed at 4.45pm and got up at 0800, hubby is very concerned now as i keep falling asleep. Right Im digressing here, yes I have tennis elbow in left arm, what i will say is tablets do not help ever - I hd it in the other arm 3 years ago before getting diagnosed with fm. The only thing that will work is manipulation from physio. Last time I had to go private as gp would not refer me on the NHS, I did go private, it was the best treatment Ive received. In total from what I can remember from allthe treatments cost arounf £500 over a period of a frw months, money well spent.
Do not let anyone say you are imaging it, you know differently
avensis
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 pm

im glad it worked for you huni
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Boogie Girl » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:29 pm

I have pain in my right elbow and think that it's something to do with knots shortening the muscles and putting strain on the tendons. Well that's my theory :roll:
Boogie Girl
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems