ladies............

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ladies............

Postby samantha louise » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:15 pm

sorry if tmi, do any of you get painful boobs?
mine hurt so much i could cry
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby MCT » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 pm

I get it from time to time. It's usually because my son likes to snuggle up in the morning before he has breakfast and has a habit of rolling over and squidging me delicate bits :?
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby gilly54 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:07 pm

I've been dying to ask this but felt too :oops: so thank you for being so brave.
Yes I do suffer this, drives me crazy.
gilly54
UKFM Member

Postby cat123 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 pm

sounds like mastitus,a very common condition,to do with hormonal stuff.evening primrose may help.but get a check up off your gp.They can give you meds for the condistion...........cat123
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Do get a check-up, but yes, breast tenderness and soreness can be a fibro issue. Sorry!
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby hitbyabus » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:03 pm

i get very sore breasts normally worse two weeks before my monthly starts, but always feel a bit tender.
hitbyabus
UKFM Member

Postby Corinne » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:21 pm

I get sore boobs too :oops:

I really recommend the Evening Primrose Oil- it wont solve the problem completely but I find it helps quite alot- I take it every day & it helps with my moods around my periods too- I soon know when I haven't been taking it! :shock:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby groovy_chick » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:16 pm

OMG, me too!!! They get soooo sore couple of weeks before AF I can't bear to have anything on them which proves rather difficult as I have to get dressed for work and wear a bra lol.
I was going to ask, do any of you find wearing underwired bras painful at all? Recently I can't seem to be able to bear anything that slightly squishes my rib cage but all my bras are underwired so dunno if it's worse investing into different bras?
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby smoky » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:47 pm

me tooo!!!

I get very sore just before my monthlies and I have also recently found a lot of discomfort with my underwired bras; I just thought it was cos i had put on a lot of weight and when i sit down everything gets squashed up :cry:
smoky
UKFM Member

Postby cat123 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:53 pm

wires in bras, feel like steel digging in to me!Just go for a soft bra no wires,i detest wearing bras,they are so uncomfy.thank god my breast soreness has gone,after having a histerexomy..........cat123
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 pm

im so glad its not just me, i was beginning to worry! troule is, as im er..... quite a full bust i dont know if i dare waer an underwired bra!!
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby groovy_chick » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 pm

lol that's what I am worried about as I'll look quite saggy :oops: so perhaps I thought I might stick to a sports bra and that will flatten me so will have no boobs at all then lol
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:39 pm

never thought of thAT! good tinkning!
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Kayzee » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 pm

If mine get too sore I wear a cotton vest - this might not be very good for those of you with a fuller bust tho! :D
Kayzee
UKFM Member

Postby Beanie.J » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:02 am

groovy_chick wrote:OMG, me too!!! They get soooo sore couple of weeks before AF I can't bear to have anything on them which proves rather difficult as I have to get dressed for work and wear a bra lol.
I was going to ask, do any of you find wearing underwired bras painful at all? Recently I can't seem to be able to bear anything that slightly squishes my rib cage but all my bras are underwired so dunno if it's worse investing into different bras?

I'd recommend looking into some non-underwired ones. There are plenty of awesome ones out there now that have just as much support. Some of them aren't as dainty as underwired ones, but comfort first I say.

Once I found the right one for me, it was a joy to bin the underwired ones. :)
Beanie.J
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems