Hep C + fibro.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hep C + fibro.

Postby sammi » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Hya all. ive read some where on the net that you can have primary fms and secondry fms. In the latter one it says that people with fms can have hep c. I was blood transfused 3 times at birth and have just had to have a test for it. I will get the results back next week. I read that some of the symtoms are same as fms. sor muscles. aching joints and fatigue. Was just wondering if any one else has been tested for this? And if so what was the outcome and his it a serious thing to have. The nurse who took my blood just said we will see what happens when the result comes back. Would appreciate any replies thanks :) Sammi
The happiest people dont necesarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything that comes their way.......
sammi
UKFM Member

Re: Hep C + fibro.

Postby princess P » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:34 am

Try not to worry dol. and do not believe everything that you read. I hope that your test comes back normal. Please try not to stress to much i know this is eisier said than done, but stressing will only make you 10 times worse. tell me how the test turns out :)
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems