was wondering do you get forgetful.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: was wondering do you get forgetful.

Postby shazq » Mon May 18, 2009 8:02 pm

pete456 wrote:thank god ......i thought i was going daft. the wife keeps telling me off for forgeting what we are talking about mid conversation. lol oh well viva le fibro fog lol :lol: :lol: :sleep: :banghead: :lol:

welcome to the forum pete.
at least you have a reason behind the mistakes now. :?
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby pete456 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:20 pm

thanks, yeah it is a relief. :D
Keep smileing all
pete456
UKFM Member

Postby TheaHolly » Tue May 19, 2009 4:54 pm

It's really good to know I'm not alone with these symptoms - I stop in mid-sentence because I forget the word I'm searching for and it feels like I'm looking into an empty room - no words waiting for me to use. My friends understand but it is so frustrating. I go into shops and don't remember why I'm there but I do think the more tired I am the less my brain seems to function as it used to. I am going to try to learn to pace myself more effectively - very hard. Best wishes to all.
TheaHolly
UKFM Newbie

Postby snapeybaby » Thu May 21, 2009 9:17 pm

hi all i just found this site and feel like for the 1st time sum1 is in my dream if you ask me about dates time yrs etc im stuck and if u say it happened to me sum yrs ago i will agree because i trust u to tell me the truth cuz i carnt remember and if u want to make me look a liar u`ll win cuz i really dont no then i feel stupid and thick and get more forgetful thats when they look at each other we all no that stare yeah righto like there really in that much pain they look totally normal they must be liar then send u out the room for a full 3 mins just to call u in again and tell u ur not intitled to dla thats when i want to be more forgerful and just let 1 of them carry the pain for just 1 hour. sorri to ramble on but iv felt unheard for 6 yrs nows and u guys did ask lol
snapeybaby
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems